Friday, March 23, 2007

Oy Vey

My job sucks so much, I'm looking for another. No more hair. I hate people. I hate my co-workers. I'm not going to watch Shear Genius, because its all about fucking hairdressers!
Oh, sorry, hairstylists.

Eh, thats a lie. I'm going to need some sort of Bravo reality show/contest to tide me over when Top Design is done and Project Runway is still a distant dream.

Speaking of Top Design...whats up with Kelly Wearstler's personal fashion sense? Every week, akin to watching a train wreck, I wait patiently to see what doGawful thing she's got on.



Anyway, about the job. I need to find one that allows me to do what I do best: bake. Fuck the "I'll work at the salon until the catering business gets going!" bullshit, because I don't see it happening any time in the near future. Which also pisses me off, but thats another tale. I'm resume-ing the land, in search of something I can do.

Can you tell I'm in a mood? Because I am.

Also, I'm homesick, and I miss my friends. ::sob, boo hoo:::

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Come to North Carolina! You know you wanna. Here are some job opportunities that might interest you.

A Southern Season needs a pastry chef.
http://www.southernseason.com/jobs.asp
This is the best & biggest gourmet store in the area. It is so beautiful I almost cried the first time we went there. Give them a try.

And Guglhupf is often hiring if you want tog ive them a shot.
http://www.guglhupf.com/default.aspx

There's also a great local co-op - Weaver Street Market - that is expanding here & needs more pastry chefs & bakers.
http://www.weaverstreetmarket.coop/working/openings.php

Just some ideas for you. :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger georgeious said...

yes yes yes, you MUST come! why not just meet us tere for mary's birthday in a few weeks? holly is supposed to come and we're going to dork out together. you can bake, mary will cook, i can swear like a sailor, holly can twitch and eat. it'll be dreamy.

p.s. we miss you too.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home