Thursday, July 13, 2006

blah blah blah

I finally got my gorram cosmetology license. I'm not going to work at Regis, because its a 60 mile round trip on Baltimore Highway. So, I'm going to work at Great Clips. woo. thats with a lower case woo. Meh, its a job. I need a job. I'll get fundage. I need fundage.

I got a pedicure and my eyebrows waxed. My housemate rules, because she paid for it. But now that I'm going to get fundage, I can pay back people I owe money to (that includes you, G&D).

I'm still a vegetarian. A whooooole week. Only 51 weeks left.

There are 52 weeks in a year, right?

This weekend, we start on the salsa. I told you about the salsa, didn't I?

If I didn't, well, we're going to make salsa (and jams, and pickled things, and glazes for meats)
and sell them at the farmers market. there is a year round farmers market here in Balmer.
Anyway, we're making 4 different heats: Sissy Salsa, City Slicker Salsa, Sizzlin Salsa, and Suicide by Salsa.

If I did already tell you that, well, I told you again. Deal.

I miss you guys. :'(

2 Comments:

Blogger georgeious said...

me want chutney. mmm.

since you're soooo late paying me, i'm going to charge you interest from here on out. for every extra month it takes, you have to bake me a dozen cookies or some such nummy treat. consider yourself punished - hoo ha!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

It would probably be easier for you to keep up with the vegetarian-ness if you moved to Chicago simply because they are banning the sale of fois gras in that city. I'm totally serious. Any restaurant caught selling fois gras will face a $500 fine.

I'm not suggesting that you move again, though. Just sayin'.

I lovelovelove the names for the salsas. I would buy them for the names alone.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home